Yearbook Holland Sports & Industry
Holland Sports & Industry is a magazine in which Dutch companies and organizations, affiliated to sports are presented. Furthermore, the magazine presents what the Netherlands has to offer in hardware (infrastructure, accommodations, financing, advising, etc.) and software (training, coaching, organization, sports marketing, etc.) in relation to sports. The magazine consists of interviews, editorials and advertisements related to Dutch governments, Dutch sports and Dutch companies and organizations.
The magazine Holland Sports & Industry is disseminated among the following organizations:
- Embassies and Consulates of the Netherlands in foreign countries;
- Embassies and Consulates of foreign countries in the Netherlands;
- Sports Institutions related to the Netherlands Olympic Committee;
- Governments (Ministries, Provinces and large Municipalities);
- Participants and partners of Orange Sports Forum Foundation.
Furthermore, there will be a public online PDF edition of the magazine, which is free of admission. See the online editions of our yearbook below: