As you have come to expect from us in recent years, Holland Sports & Industry presents their yearbook once a year. Holland Sports & Industry is a magazine in which Dutch companies and organizations, affiliated to sports are presented. Furthermore the magazine presents what the Netherlands has to offer in hardware (infrastructure, accommodations, financing, advising, etc.) and software (training, coaching, organization, sports marketing, etc.) in relation to sports. Also in this sport business year a lot has happend on all kind of fronts.
The magazine consists of interviews, editorials and advertisements related to Dutch governments, Dutch sports and Dutch companies and organizations.
As our foreign business connection, the magazine will be presented as hardcopy in English. The magazine Holland Sports & Industry will be sent to the following organizations:
- Embassies and Consulates of the Netherlands in foreign countries;
- Embassies and Consulates of foreign countries in the Netherlands;
- Sports Institutions related to the Netherlands Olympic Committee;
- Governments (Ministries, Provinces and large Municipalities);
- Participants and partners of Orange Sports Forum Foundation.
Furthermore there will be a public online PDF edition of the magazine, which is free of admission.
Click on the images below to acces the digital version of the relevant yearbook for an impression.